Almond, banana and chocolate muffins. *Warning: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.to the team.
The ingredient of ABC muffins
- 3 small bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 60ml of the walnut oil, macadamia
- 1 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- 3 sachets Natvia
- a Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup of vegan dark chocolate
- Slivered almonds for garnish
- Sliced banana, to decorate
The instruction how to make ABC muffins
- Grease a muffin tray with oil of macadamia nut, or insert muffin liners. Preheat the oven to 140 u00baC.
- mash the bananas in a bowl until the water rose. With a wooden spoon, add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, until well combined. Add the macadamia oil, salt, lemon and Natvia and mix until well combined
- Combine the almond meal, chocolate chips and bicarb in a separate bowl and give a quick mix with a spoon. Add the wet banana mixture and mix until just combined.
- pour the mixture into the muffin tin ensuring the mixture is evenly distributed. Garnish with a slice or two or banana, and some slivered almonds. Place in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes. The muffins should spring slightly to touch and be aesthetically pleasing with a nice golden muffin tan!
- Leave it to cool in a tray for about 10 minutes. Turn carefully and place on a rack to cool.
Nutritions of ABC muffinsfatContent: