This luscious dairy-free chocolate mousse recipe is brought to you by the goût.com.de the au and Breville.
The ingredient of Dairy-free avocado chocolate mousse
- 2 large avocados
- 1/4 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cream of coconut
- 150 g dark chocolate (70%), melted
- Extra grated vegan dark chocolate to serve
The instruction how to make Dairy-free avocado chocolate mousse
- Cut the avocados in two and remove the stone. Scoop the flesh into the large bowl of a food processor. Add the cocoa powder, the vanilla, the maple syrup and coconut cream. Process for 10 seconds. Scrape the sides and process for 10 seconds.
- Add the cooled, melted chocolate. Process for 10 to 15 seconds or until creamy and smooth. Pour into serving glasses or dishes. Serve with fresh fruit.
Nutritions of Dairy-free avocado chocolate moussefatContent: