This spicy salsa is the perfect way to dress up chicken, steak, pork, seafood, haloumi and grilled vegetables. Have we mentioned that it is no-bake and vegan, too?
The ingredient of Salsa verde
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh continental leaves persil
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- Small bunch of fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons of baby capers
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Salsa verde
- Finely chop the persil, basil, chives and baby capers. Place in a bowl and add extra virgin olive oil, the lemon zest and the lemon juice.
- Stir to mix well, and then it is ready to go.Keep the salsa, covered, in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Nutritions of Salsa verdefatContent: