Satisfy all the world may be much more easy and hassle-free as many people think. With a few tricks, a basic recipe can be used all over the world without war!
The ingredient of Beef/mushroom and caramelized onion burgers
- 250g of minced meat of beef
- 1/2 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1/4 cup tomato chutney
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 (130 g each) large flat mushrooms
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 225g can sliced beetroot, drained
- 1 large tomato, washers
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 brown onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
The instruction how to make Beef/mushroom and caramelized onion burgers
- Combine the ground meat, oats and 2 tablespoons of the chutney in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into two 1.5-cm thick patties. Place on a plate. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 20 minutes if time allows.
- Make caramelised onion, Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, covered, stirring, for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Add the sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and caramelized.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Place on a plate. Cover to keep warm. Spray the mushrooms with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4 minutes on each side or until tender. Place the rolls, cut side down, on the barbecue. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Place a quarter of the lettuce, beetroot and tomato on roll bases. Top 2 bases with beef patties and half of the onion mixture. Top remaining bases with mushrooms, remaining onion mixture and the rest of the recipe. Sandwich with roll tops.
Nutritions of Beef/mushroom and caramelized onion burgersfatContent: 500.705 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 66 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 48 milligrams cholesterol