The flavors of this mushroom, black fungus and fennel salad are guaranteed to impress your Asian-inspired banquet.
The ingredient of Fungus, black fungus and fennel salad
- 1 cup (30 g) of black fungus dried (see notes)
- 1 small fennel bulb, chopped
- 120g button mushrooms, sliced
- 40 g baby spinach
- 1 cup of thinly sliced spring onions
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
The instruction how to make Fungus, black fungus and fennel salad
- Soak the black mushrooms in a bowl of boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- For the dressing, combine the oil, lemon juice, and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Combine the black mushrooms with fennel, sliced mushrooms, spinach, spring onion and mint in a bowl. Add the dressing and mix well to combine. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, then serve.
Nutritions of Fungus, black fungus and fennel saladfatContent: 156.784 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1.6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3.1 grams protein