For a quick and easy vegan snack, try the refined sugar-free mango and coconut balls.
The ingredient of Sugar-free mango and coconut balls recipe
- 125g dried mango
- 50 g (2/3 cup) grated coconut
- 50 g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 145g (1 cup) raw cashew nuts
- 60 g (3/4 cup) of desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Sugar-free mango and coconut balls recipe
- Use kitchen scissors to cut the mango into small (about 1.5 cm) pieces. Place in a bowl and pour 125 ml (u00bd cup) of boiling water. Set aside for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mango has softened and the water absorbed.
- Place the grated coconut in a pan and stir over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Process oats in a food processor until well chopped. Add the cashew nuts, desiccated coconut, lime zest, vanilla, a pinch of salt, and mango (with all of the water which cant be absorbed). Process until well combined.
- Roll level tablespoons of the mixture into balls. Roll in toasted coconut to coat lightly. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Nutritions of Sugar-free mango and coconut balls recipefatContent: 89.386 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.8 grams protein