The fresh flavours of cucumber and red pepper is a condiment perfect to brighten up a traditional Indian side dish.
The ingredient of Cucumber & chilli pappadums
- 12 (8cm-wide) plain pappadums
- 1 Lebanese cucumbers, finely chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped (deseed if you wish)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro-chopped
The instruction how to make Cucumber & chilli pappadums
- Prepare pappadums in microwave following packet directions. Combine the cucumber, onion, chilli and coriander in a bowl. Season.
- Serve the pappadums with the mixture of cucumber, mango chutney and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Cucumber & chilli pappadumsfatContent: