Take the tomato, the basil and garlic topping usually used for bruschetta, and add it to pasta instead of a healthy, no-cook sauce is ready in minutes and is vegan friendly!
The ingredient of Bruschetta pasta
- 400 g bavette pasta or linguine
- 4 ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup roughly torn fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
The instruction how to make Bruschetta pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to the instructions on the package.
- meanwhile, mix all other ingredients in a large bowl and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- let stand for 10 minutes to let the flavors infuse. Drain the pasta, then add the other ingredients and mix to combine.
Nutritions of Bruschetta pastafatContent: 470.352 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein