The ingredient of These crunchy vegan granola bars are the perfect any time snack.
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of white chia seeds
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup of pepitas
- 2 tablespoons MasterFoodsu00ae Seeds of Sesame
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup macadamia nut oil -xxx Macadamia nuts, chia and raspberry cereal bar
The instruction how to make These crunchy vegan granola bars are the perfect any time snack.
- Place raspberries and juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and mix in the chia seeds. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 140u00b0C or 120u00b0C fan-force. Grease and line bottom and sides of a square 20cm cake pan.
- mix the oat flakes, coconut, macadamia nuts, chopped, pepitas and sesame seeds in a large bowl. The Place of the maple syrup and oil in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat for 3 minutes or until runny and combined. Add to oat mixture and stir until well coated. Pour half into prepared pan. With wet hands, press down evenly. Little over raspberry mixture and spread evenly with a spatula. Spoon remaining mixture of oats. With wet hands, press down evenly. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into 16 squares.
Nutritions of These crunchy vegan granola bars are the perfect any time snack.fatContent: 168.734 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21.2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3.7 grams protein