This recipe is vegan friendly.
The ingredient of Garlicky squash
- 1kg yellow squash, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Garlicky squash
- Cook the squash in a large saucepan of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the squash and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until hot. Add the shallot and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until combined. Transfer into a serving bowl.
Nutritions of Garlicky squashfatContent: 39.674 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein