This recipe is vegan friendly.
The ingredient of Tropical fruit sundae
- 115g (1/2 cup) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) coconut cream (Kara brand)
- 1 (about 520g) papaya, cut into quarters lengthwise, deseeded, peeled, sliced crossways
- 1 carambola (star fruit), sliced crossways
- 12 lychees, peeled
- 4 scoops tropical fruit sorbet (Weis brand)
The instruction how to make Tropical fruit sundae
- Combine the caster sugar and water in a medium heavy-based saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Increase the heat to medium and bring to a boil. Boil, occasionally brushing sides of pan with a pastry brush dipped in water, for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes or until the bubbles disappear. Gradually stir in the coconut cream until combined. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Place papaya, carambola and lychees in syrup of coconut and mix.
- divide the fruit mixture evenly into the serving glasses and pour over a little syrup and coconut. Top with a scoop of sorbet and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Tropical fruit sundaefatContent: