This recipe is vegan friendly.
The ingredient of Pineapple coconut swirl
- 1/4 (450 g) pineapple, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup of crushed ice
- 400ml can of coconut cream, cold
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 250g of strawberries, hulled
The instruction how to make Pineapple coconut swirl
- Place pineapple, ice, coconut cream and half the banana in a blender. Mix until smooth consistency. Divide three-quarters of the pineapple mixture among 6 chilled glasses. Add the strawberries and the rest of the banana to the rest of the pineapple mixture in a blender. Mix until smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture of strawberries over the pineapple mixture in glasses. Whirlwind of the whole. To serve.
Nutritions of Pineapple coconut swirlfatContent: 197.653 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein