Impress your friends with this easy dinner, vegan gluten free, too!
The ingredient of Spicy coconut tofu with pumpkin and broccolini
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1kg kent pumpkin, deseeded, cut into 1cm-thick wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into slices
- 250g of firm tofu, well drained, cut into cubes of 2cm
- 2 bunches of broccoli, trimmed, cut in half on the length
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or oil of macadamia nuts
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 100ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Spicy coconut tofu with pumpkin and broccolini
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan forced. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Combine the coriander seeds, cumin and 1 teaspoon of turmeric in a small bowl.
- Place pumpkin and onion on 1 prepared tray. Sprinkle with half the spice mixture and spray lightly with oil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Place the tofu in remaining on the board. Sprinkle with remaining spice mixture and spray lightly with oil. Cook the pumpkin, onion and the tofu for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and tofu is golden.
- during this time, steam the broccoli over a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook the garlic and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the coconut milk and mix. Simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the lime juice, to taste.
- Arrange the pumpkin, onion, broccoli and tofu on serving plates. Sprinkle with coriander. Drizzle with the dressing and coconut just before serving.
Nutritions of Spicy coconut tofu with pumpkin and broccolinifatContent: 264.573 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein