The ingredient of Maple apple
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 beurre bosc pears, peeled, thinly sliced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) water
- 20g dairy-free spread
- 85 g (3/4 cup) apricot and almond untoasted muesli
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
The instruction how to make Maple apple
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C. Place apple, pear and water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, covered, for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Pour the mixture into a 1.5 L (6-cup) capacity ovenproof dish.
- Place muesli in a bowl. Use fingertips to rub spread into muesli. Sprinkle the mixture with granola and drizzle with syrup.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
Nutritions of Maple applefatContent: 168.495 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 23 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein