This recipe is vegan friendly.
The ingredient of Roasted vegetable salad
- 1 small kumara (orange sweet potato), chopped
- 160g pumpkin, chopped
- 2 small desiree potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 420g can Edgell Four Bean Mixture, drained
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- rosemary, for garnish
- crispy grilled bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted vegetable salad
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C. line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine kumara, pumpkin, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, rosemary and oil in a large bowl. Mix until vegetables are well coated with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables in a single layer in a large baking dish. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl and stir in the beans and vinegar. Garnish with rosemary. Serve with toasted bread.
Nutritions of Roasted vegetable saladfatContent: 185.703 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein