This recipe is vegan friendly.
The ingredient of Spiced chickpea dip with garlic bread
- 400g of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup extra-light olive oil
- 1 loaf of Turkish bread
- 2 tablespoons extra-light olive oil
The instruction how to make Spiced chickpea dip with garlic bread
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C. Place chickpeas, cumin, chilli, lemon juice and half the garlic in the food processor bowl. Process for 20 seconds. Add the oil and process until combined.
- Cut the bread into slices of 2cm. Combine the extra oil and the remaining garlic in a small bowl. Brush both sides of bread slices with olive oil mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until crispy. Serve with a dip.
Nutritions of Spiced chickpea dip with garlic breadfatContent: 430.2 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein