Blueberries give a sweet burst of flavor and severe malnutrition bravo to this wholesome vegan crumble.
The ingredient of Vegan blueberry crumble
- 3 x 125g punnets of blueberries, in addition, serve
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange or lemon zest
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 80 g (1/2 cup) whole-wheat spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon cashew spread
- 1 tablespoon of solidified coconut oil
- 45 g (1/3 cup) rolled rye
- 40 g (1/4 cup) salted cashews
- Coconut yoghurt or ice cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegan blueberry crumble
- Preheat the oven to 180 u00b0 c/160 fan forced. Lightly grease a round 2L baking dish.
- Combine the blueberries, citrus fruits, rind and maple syrup in the prepared pan.
- Place the flour, sesame seeds, cinnamon, baking powder, sugar, cashew nut spread and coconut oil in a large bowl. Use your fingers to rub the cashew spread and oil into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add the spelt or rye flakes, and cashew nuts. Mix well.
- Scatter the crumble mixture over the blueberries. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the blueberries are tender and the crumble topping is golden brown. Divide among the serving bowls. Garnish with a dollop of yogurt or ice cream, and blueberries.
Nutritions of Vegan blueberry crumblefatContent: 320.021 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein