Made with bananas and coconut yogurt, our vegan soft serve is the perfect guilt-free dessert.
The ingredient of Vegan chocolate-raspberry soft serve ice
- 60g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 large bananas, peeled, frozen
- 400g of coconut yogurt
- 125 g (1 cup) frozen raspberries
- 35 g (1/3 cup) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Chopped pistachios, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegan chocolate-raspberry soft serve ice
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drizzle melted chocolate in a lattice pattern on the prepared tray. Place in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Place frozen bananas and yogurt in a powerful processor, blender or food. Mix until almost smooth. Add the frozen raspberries, cocoa and maple syrup. Mix until smooth consistency.
- Spoon the mixture into serving glasses or bowls. Break the chocolate into mesh in pieces and place on top. Sprinkle with fresh raspberries and pistachio to serve.
Nutritions of Vegan chocolate-raspberry soft serve icefatContent: 302.574 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein