fresh and creamy potato salad is filled with corn, beans, avocado and radish, and topped with a mayonnaise-vegan.
The ingredient of Fully loaded vegan potato salad
- 2 ears of corn, husks removed
- 1 kg of baby red potatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 125 g (1/2 cup) mayonnaise-vegan
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 1 avocado, cut in half and sliced
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 12 cornichons, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill branches, chopped
- 45 g (1/4 cup) tamari almonds, chopped
The instruction how to make Fully loaded vegan potato salad
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill to high heat. Cook the corn, turning often, for 15 minutes or until tender and slightly charred.
- meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender, adding beans for last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Transfer the beans into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain well. Set the potato aside in a colander to cool.
- Whisk in the mayonnaise, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a large bowl. Place avocado on a large platter and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Turn gently to coat well.
- Slice the corn kernels from the cob. Arrange the cooled potatoes, beans, avocado, radish, onion, pickle, corn kernels and dill on a tray. Drizzle with mixture of mayonnaise and sprinkle with the tamari almonds.
Nutritions of Fully loaded vegan potato saladfatContent: