These raw vegan chocolate donuts are a great healthy treat when youre craving something sweet. They are super dense and taste so indulgent, but are totally guilt-free!
The ingredient of Vegan choc doughnuts
- 130g skinless hazelnuts, toasted
- 340g medjool dates, pitted, chopped
- 50 g (1/2 cup) raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of maca powder
- 60g dark chocolate, melted
- 20g of frozen strawberries dried, crushed,- yyy, - hazelnuts, sprinkle
The instruction how to make Vegan choc doughnuts
- Lightly grease the four (9cm wide) hole donut pan. Process hazelnuts until coarsely ground. Add the dates, cacao, coconut oil and maca. Process until well combined. The spoon in the preparation of the holes, pressing down firmly to fill. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm.
- Use a torch or a hot towel to warm the base of the ring of the pan, put the fritters on a clean surface.
- Sprinkle the beignets with the chocolate and scatter with the crushed freeze-dried strawberries and chopped hazelnuts.
Nutritions of Vegan choc doughnutsfatContent: